Founded in 1940 by Doña Mercedes Afuera Cortés.
The Centro de Estudios Superiores AFUERA, which was declared a pilot center in 1975, became the first F.P center certified in the computer science specialty.
It develops its activity in a building located in Plaza de Santa Ana, 13 in the heart of Madrid, in the Barrio de las Letras and las Cortes.
It is a Private Vocational Training Center, authorized and accredited by the Ministry of Education and Employment whose educational proposal focuses on the levels:
- Regulated Professional Training
- Vocational Training for Employment
- Private Security Training
- School of Languages
- Training for the Company
- Driving school
- CAP Courses (Training for Transport Professionals)